Saturday 18 September 2010

Lindsay Admits failing drug test.

Lindsay Lohan confirmed late Friday night on her Twitter page that she failed a court-ordered drug test.

"Regrettably, I did in fact fail my most recent drug test and if I am asked, I am prepared to appear before judge Fox next week as a result.

"I am so thankful for the support of my fans, loved ones and immediate family, who understand that i am trying hard," she tweeted. "but also that I am a work in progress, just as anyone else. I am keeping my faith, and I am hopeful....Thank you all!!!"

TMZ.com reported that the 24-year-old actress had failed a court mandated drug test and tested positive for cocaine. Lohan initially refuted that report to Usmagazine.com.

"I'm fine," she said, offering her own interpretation of TMZ: "They're all nuts."

Lohan left a rehab program at UCLA Medical Center on Aug. 24 after 23 days of treatment. Earlier in August, she was released from jail after serving just 13 days of a 90 day sentence for violating her probation stemming from a 2007 DUI case.


Source: ABC News

No comments:

Post a Comment