Sunday 19 September 2010

Lindsay Lohan's comeback in doubt after positive drugs test


On her release, the star of "The Parent Trap" and "Mean Girls" was ordered to undergo regular drug testing.

The violation involved cocaine use, the entertainment website TMZ reported.

Having given a positive result, she now faces up to 30 days in jail for a further breach of probation.

The actress said: "Regrettably, I did in fact fail my most recent drug test. Substance abuse is a disease. I am working hard to overcome it.

"I am taking responsibility for my actions and I'm prepared to face the consequences." Soon after confirming the positive test, Lohan was photographed leaving an AA meeting.

Inferno is due to start shooting in Louisiana in November and producers' patience with the wayward starlet was said to be running out.

One of the options open to Judge Elden Fox, who is handling Lohan's case in Beverly Hills, is to prohibit the actress from traveling to Louisiana for filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment