Wednesday 1 September 2010

Lindsay Lohan: I've never been an addict

SHE'S been locked up for breaking the terms of her DUI conviction and spent countless days in rehab, but Lindsay Lohan insists she's never had a problem with drink or drugs.

The actress - who has been fitted with an ankle alcohol monitor - claims she's never suffered from an addiction.

In a newly-published interview, she told Vanity Fair: "If I were the alcoholic everyone says I am, then putting a (SCRAM) bracelet on would have ended me up in detox, in the emergency room, because I would have had to come down from all the things that people say I'm taking and my father says I'm taking - so that says something, because I was fine.

"I've never abused prescription drugs. I never have - never in my life. I have no desire to. That's not who I am,"
The Sun reports.



"I've admitted to the things that I've done - to, you know, dabbling in certain things and trying things 'cause I was young and curious and thought it was like, OK, 'cause other people were doing it and other people put it in front of me. And I see what happened in my life because of it."

"I want my career back. I want the respect that I had when I was doing great movies. And if that takes not going out to a club at night, then so be it. It's not fun anyway.

"I don't care what anyone says. I know that I'm a damn good actress."

Source: HeraldSun

No comments:

Post a Comment