Wednesday 18 August 2010

Dina Lohan agrees to meet with Michael over Lindsay

Michael Lohan has finally convincedDina Lohan to meet with him. It’s no secret the two parents of Lindsay Lohan don’t see eye-to-eye. In fact last week, Dina told Matt Lauer on the Today show, “I haven’t been with my ex-husband in 15 years. I have a criminal stay-away” against him.

But Michael tells
HollyscoopEXCLUSIVELY that he’s finally made some headway with his ex-wife, for the sake of Lindsay. “I have been told by Stephanie Ovadia that Dina is willing to meet to discuss our situation with Lindsay,” he tells us.

“If she means it, I thank God for this breakthrough which has been a long time coming,” he adds. “It can and will make a huge and positive difference in Lindsay's life.

We wonder what he wants to discuss! So much time has gone by that we’re sure Michael has a laundry list of subjects to discuss. Meanwhile, Michael’s order of protection placed on him by ex-fiance Kate Major has been lifted.

“All charges have been dismissed,” Michael tells
Hollyscoop. “I wish Kate the best and sorry this ever happened. We have been through a lot together and I hope that we will remain friends. I plan on meeting/ talking to her soon to resolve any outstanding issues.”

Sounds like Michael is willing to “talk it out” with all the women in his life…question is, are they just as willing? We’ll have to see!

Source: HollyScoop

No comments:

Post a Comment