Tuesday 31 August 2010

Lindsay Lohan Wanted To Be Like Britney

Lindsay Lohan arrives at a medical building in Beverly Hills

Caption: Lindsay Lohan (Picture) arrives at a medical building in Beverly Hills Los Angeles, USA ....

Lindsay Lohan Wanted To Be Like Britney

LINDSAY LOHAN has given a post-prison interview to US magazine Vanity Fair, in which she admits that on arriving in Los Angeles she wanted to be like BRITNEY SPEARS. Both USA Today and the New York Post quote excerpts from the exclusive interview, which will be published in full in the magazine's October edition.

"I was irresponsible. And I'm not making excuses," said Lohan of her partying days, before adding, "I was experimenting. I was doing certain things that people do 10 times more of when they're in college." The star of Mean Girls also spoke of her earlier years inHollywood, admitting it was "really scary and sad ... I would look up to those girls ... the Britneys and whatever. And I would be like, I want to be like that."

In May 2010, Lohan missed a DUI progress hearing and instead attended the CANNES FILM FESTIVAL in France - she was subsequently ordered to wear an alcohol monitoring ankle bracelet. However, a month later the actress was deemed not to have complied with her requirement to attend regular alcohol classes - amongst other measures - and was given a 90 day prison sentence. She now admits that she lost structure in her life and blames the huge amount of money she was making for causing her misdemeanours, stating, "I had structure, and then I lost all the structure in my life. I think a lot of it was because when I was doing my first slew of movies, it was very go-go, and I had a lot of responsibility, and I think just the second I didn't have structure anymore - I was 18, 19 -- with a ton of money."


Source: ContactMusic

No comments:

Post a Comment