Wednesday 11 August 2010

Jennifer Aniston feeling sorry for Lindsay Lohan


She's pretty good at keeping herself out of trouble, so it comes as no surprise that Jennifer Aniston doesn't envy Lindsay Lohan’s current situation.

Of the “Mean Girls” star, who recently went directly from prison to a rehab center, the “Bounty Hunter” actress told Extra, “I don’t envy Lindsay Lohan. Poor thing.”

The 41-year-old actress also revealed that she’s been tossing around the idea of signing up for a Twitter account in order to keep the rumors under control.

She told, “I should just get a Twitter account just for rumor control because if I get one more phone call from my Mom going, ‘Jenny, I know you said you’d tell me if you’re pregnant or getting married, but Aunt Jean just called me.’”

Source: Celebrity Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment