Tuesday 10 August 2010

Lindsay Lohan's Assistant says she loves her



Lindsay Lohan’s assistant has come over with a serious case of the warm fuzzies for her train wreck boss: She says she loves LiLo with all her heart.

“I love Dina and Ali and Lindsay with all my heart. I never told anyone I was unhappy. I want to help the Lohans while Lindsay is recovering,”said rehabbing LiLo’s long-suffering assistant, Eleonore.

Eleonore also downplays reports that she is packing a sad because she’s now working for LiLo’s mother, Dina, and 16-year-old sister, Ali, while LiLo’s in rehab.

“I love my job. They are like my family,” she says. “It’s absolute nonsense, all made up. And I’m extremely upset. I care so much about the Lohan family. Someone is putting a knife in my back.

“I have never said one bad thing about the Lohans. I don’t know if someone wants to punish the family but I would never do anything to hurt them.”

But while Eleonore says her world is full of Teletubbies and rainbows, TMZclaims that her working life is a plate of hate.

Sources close to Eleonore tell the website that she is is “miserable,”“super-stressed” and “incredibly worn out” – because of Dina’s incessant demands.

Dina “goes on about nothing for days,” rambling abut potential deals – including a potential ‘monyspinner’…holding a garage sale of LiLo’s belongings. LOL!

Truly, I’d rather eat cat litter than be LiLo’s assistant for a day. Can you imagine the mental olympics you’d have to endure – not just from her, but from her a**hat family, too?!

Source: OhTheScandal

No comments:

Post a Comment